All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGoliath tarantulas are the most enormous spiders in the world. Most people consider them to be extremely dangerous and avoid them, but not tarantula expert Rick West. He seeks out tarantulas because he has an important story to tell. What information does West want to share with the world? Are tarantulas as dangerous as people think?
- Author BiographyDr. Rob Waring is an Associate Professor at Notre Dame Seishin Women's University in Okayama, Japan. His research interests extend to reading and the acquisition of vocabulary. He is a founding member of the Extensive Reading Foundation and a well-known expert on Extensive Reading. He has published many articles on Extensive Reading and is program advisor to many educational institutions throughout Asia. He maintains an Extensive Reading website, and is owner and moderator of the Extensive Reading discussion list. He was co-conference chair of JALT 2005 in Shizuoka, Japan.
- Author(s)National Geographic,Rob Waring
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication18/06/2009
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Series TitleFootprint Reading Library 2600
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle-Cengage ELT
- Weight88 g
- Width212 mm
- Height148 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Contained items statementContains Pamphlet and CD-ROM
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.54Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.