About this product
- DescriptionHelps you make the most effective use of advanced and emerging arthroscopic techniques for managing a range of knee problems. This title discusses disease-specific options, managing and avoiding complications, and rehabilitation protocols.
- Author(s)Nicholas A. Sgaglione,Robert E. Hunter
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication05/07/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Series TitleAANA Advanced Arthroscopy
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteApprox. 2060 illustrations (2060 in full color)
- Weight907 g
- Width222 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Series Edited byRichard K. N. Ryu
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and Online resource and DVD
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.