CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £7.99Trending at £10.47
- £4.10Trending at £4.72
- £6.87Trending at £7.24
- £40.99Trending at £41.90
- £3.41Trending at £3.52
- £9.17Trending at £9.67
- £7.44Trending at £8.08
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Knife Man Wendy Moore unveils John Hunter's extraordinary world - a world characterized by hangings at the Tyburn Tree, by gruesome expeditions to dank churchyards, and by countless human dissections in attic rooms.
- Author BiographyWENDY MOORE is a writer and journalist. After working as a reporter for local newspapers she has specialized in health and medical topics for more than 20 years. Her work has been published in a range of newspapers and magazines, including The Guardian, The Observer and the British Medical Journal. Having written extensively on medical history, she obtained the Diploma in the History of Medicine from the Society of Apothecaries (DHMSA) in 1999 and won the Maccabean prize for best dissertation in that year. She lives in south London with her partner and two children. The Knife Man is her first book.
- PrizesShortlisted for Marsh Biography Award 2007.
- Author(s)Wendy Moore
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2005
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Press
- Out-of-print date10/01/2008
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.), ports. (some col.)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.