All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an exploration of the art of medieval fighting. This title offers a look into the world of late medieval martial arts, from wrestling to swordsmanship and to the subtle tricks that could be employed when jousting on horseback.
- Author BiographyKen Mondschein is an adjunct professor at American International College, and a fencing instructor at the Higgins Armory Museum.
- Author(s)Ken Mondschein
- PublisherGetty Trust Publications
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationSanta Monica CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJ. Paul Getty Museum
- Content Note86 full-colour illustrations
- Weight414 g
- Width161 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.86
- £6.41Trending at £7.34
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.51Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £5.71Trending at £7.27
- £6.53Trending at £6.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.