All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides insight into a vast selection of yarns, giving you the inside stories behind some of the most common fibre types, preparations, spins and ply combinations used by large-scale manufacturers and importers, medium-sized companies, boutique dye shops, community spinneries and old-fashioned sheep farms.
- Author BiographyCLARA PARKES left her career in the booming high-tech industry to pursue her love of knitting. She lives on the coast of Maine in a farm house full of yarn. She is the publisher of KnittersReview.com and a contributing editor to Interweave Knits.
- Author(s)Clara Parkes
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPotter Craft
- Content Note60 photographs, 100 illustrations
- Weight960 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £1.99Trending at £3.03
- £7.81Trending at £8.99
- £9.50Trending at £9.95
- £10.23Trending at £16.82
- £12.86Trending at £13.66
- £4.46Trending at £7.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.