All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the subjugation of Kurds by Arab, Ottoman, and Persian powers for almost a century, and explains why Kurds are now evolving from a victimized people to a coherent political community. David L. Phillips describes Kurdish rebellions and arbitrary divisions in the last century, chronicling the nadir of Kurdish experience in the 1980s.
- Author BiographyDavid L. Phillips is director of the Program on Peace-building and Rights at Columbia University's Institute, USA for the Study of Human Rights. Phillips served as foreign affairs expert and senior adviser to the US Department of State during the administrations of presidents Clinton, Bush, and Obama. He is the author of From Bullets to Ballots. Bernard Kouchner is a French politician. From 2007 until 2010 he was the foreign minister of France. He is the cofounder of Doctors without Borders.
- Author(s)David L. Phillips
- PublisherTransaction Publishers
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationSomerset, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTransaction Publishers
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.99
- £23.73Trending at £26.67
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.07Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £10.82Trending at £13.72
- £16.99Trending at £17.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.