CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis text provides a survey of US-Kurdish relations and their interaction with domestic, regional and global politics. Using the Kurdish issue to explore the nature of the engagement between international powers and weaker non-state entities, the author analyses the existence of an interactive US relationship with the Kurds.
- Author BiographyMarianna Charountaki completed her PhD in the Institute of Arab and Islamic Studies at the University of Exeter. Now an independent scholar working in Athens, Greece, her research interests range from International Relations and foreign policy analysis to the international relations of the broader Middle East.
- Author(s)Marianna Charountaki
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/03/2014
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, 6 black & white line drawings
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.