All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for both beginning and experienced knitters, this lace knitting book pairs exciting yarns with the ideal lace stitches. It offers 22 stylish, streamlined designs that show how to produce bold and beautiful lace with the minimum number of stitches, including projects to knit on the go.
- Author BiographyAward-winning designer Catherine M. Thomson learned to knit at age 6 in Scotland. Catherine's work has been displayed in exhibitions in Canada and other parts of the world. Her works won awards in two sections in the 1999 American Knitting Guild lace section, Winner of the 2000 American Knitting Guild Millennium Design Contest, Lace Section. In 2002 Catherine's lace design was awarded a Very Highly Commended at the Royal Highland Show in Scotland.
- Author(s)Catherine M. Thompson
- PublisherLeisure Arts Inc
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationArizona
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLeisure Arts Inc
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Weight522 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.89Trending at £2.04
- £1.55Trending at £1.92
- £1.99Trending at £2.29
- £1.85Trending at £3.51
- £4.49Trending at £7.98
- £5.09Trending at £6.10
- £9.72Trending at £10.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.