All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDuring the formative years of the archaic period, Ionia was one of the most important regions of the ancient world; however, Ionia's local identity has often been overlooked in scholarly works. This long overdue study of Archaic Ionia seeks to redress this omission.
- Author BiographyAlan Greaves is Lecturer in Archaeology at The University of Liverpool. He is the author of Miletos: A History (2002) and the editor of the volume Transanatolia (2007). He has also written numerous articles on Bronze Age-Iron Age archaeology in Turkey, Ionia, and Greek Colonization.
- Author(s)Alan M. Greaves
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/02/2010
- GenreAncient History
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight650 g
- Width171 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £40.00Trending at £56.40
- £11.94Trending at £12.40
- £24.05Trending at £34.95
- £12.93Trending at £13.48
- £14.59Trending at £16.56
- £8.77Trending at £11.54
- £11.33Trending at £14.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.