All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDuring the formative years of the archaic period, Ionia was one of the most important regions of the ancient world; however, Ionia s local identity has often been overlooked in scholarly works. This long overdue study of Archaic Ionia seeks to redress this omission.
- Author BiographyAlan Greaves is Lecturer in Archaeology at The University of Liverpool. He is the author of Miletos: A History (2002) and the editor of the volume Transanatolia (2007). He has also written numerous articles on Bronze Age-Iron Age archaeology in Turkey, Ionia, and Greek Colonization.
- Author(s)Alan M. Greaves
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/2015
- GenreAncient History
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width170 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £14.58Trending at £21.50
- £17.25Trending at £25.00
- £9.85Trending at £10.66
- £16.99Trending at £18.09
- £7.78Trending at £8.38
- £12.34Trending at £13.28
- £12.76Trending at £13.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.