All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.31
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionTo be successful landlords must grapple with finance, tax and business decisions, with human relationships, and with a mountain of rules and regulations that have become increasingly demanding. 'A Concise Guide to Being a Landlord' provides a succinct guide to dealing with all of these demands.
- Author BiographyBesides writing for a number of national newspapers, Leon Hopkins has edited and published a range of successful business magazines. These have included national and international accountancy titles, publications dealing with human resources, and Residential Property Investor, a magazine for buy to let landlords, where he was able to bring his business qualifications and journalistic experience to bear. More recently he has edited www.residentiallandlord.co.uk, the leading information website for UK landlords and an important source of shared experience for landlords, including a landlords' forum and question and answer service. Previous books by Leon Hopkins have included The Hundredth Year, Budgeting for Business, Cash Flow and How to improve it, and The Audit Report.
- Author(s)Leon Hopkins
- PublisherHarriman House Publishing
- Date of Publication15/10/2010
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationPetersfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarriman House Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.