All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Thaisa Way
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication03/04/2015
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Note185 colour illustrations, 185 color photos
- Weight1112 g
- Width246 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Foreword byMarc Treib
- Table Of ContentsForeword by Marc TreibPrefaceAcknowledgments 1. Growing up in a Kentucky landscape2. A Landscape Education3. Keep Your Eyes Open!4. Designing the Home Garden in California5. A Teachers Teacher6. Gardens of the Pacific Northwest7. From Modernism to Urbanism8. The Art of the Landform as Landscape Architecture9. It Was a Gas! at Gas Works Park10. Land Sculpting and Ecological Design at the Bloedel Reserve11. The Legacy Afterword by Laurie Olin NotesBibliography Illustration CreditsIndex
- Author BiographyThaisa Way is associate professor of landscape architecture at the University of Washington. She is the author of Unbounded Practices: Women, Landscape Architecture, and Early Twentieth Century Design.
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.