All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.84Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume examines the challenges and circumstances Israel has faced during the 1990s and addresses both the public's and leadership's singular goal of peace and security .
- Author BiographyAbraham Diskin teaches and researches in the department of political science at the Hebrew University. He is a former Chair of the department and a former Chair of the Israel Political Science Association. He has advised leading politicians and organisations, including several Prime Ministers, the Knesset, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Likud, the Labour Party and a number of international organisations.
- Author(s)Abraham Diskin
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2003
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleIsraeli History, Politics and Society
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrank Cass Publishers
- Weight317 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.