All listings for this product
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.26Trending at £26.69
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.07Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £10.82Trending at £13.72
- £16.99Trending at £17.38
- £9.85Trending at £10.44
About this product
- DescriptionIn the late summer of 1864, Confederate General Sterling Price led a last ditch attempt to liberate Missouri from Union occupation and brutal guerrilla warfare. Price's invading army was like few others seen during the Civil War. This is the story of his invasion from its politically charged planning to its starving retreat.
- Author BiographyKyle S. Sinisi is professor of history at The Citadel. He is author of Sacred Debts: State Civil War Claims and American Federalism, 1861-1880 and co-editor of Warm Ashes: Essays in Southern History at the Dawn of the 21st Century.
- Author(s)Kyle S. Sinisi
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/07/2015
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleThe American Crisis Series: Books on the Civil War Era
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note33 black & white illustrations, 21 maps
- Weight771 g
- Width160 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.