All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDuring the years that John Hall Wheelock (1886-1978) - an influential literary figure and respected poet - worked at Charles Scribner's Sons, the company distinguished itself as the leading literary publishing house in America. This text is a written version of Wheelcock's oral autobiography.
- Author BiographyMatthew J. Bruccoli, the Emily Brown Jefferies Professor of English at the University of South Carolina, is the leading authority on the House of Scribner and its authors. He is the author of Some Sort of Epic Grandeur: The Life of F. Scott Fitzgerald and the editorial director of the Dictionary of Literary Biography. He lives in Columbia. Judith Baughman is the author of Literary Masters: F. Scott Fitzgerald. She lives in Elgin, South Carolina.
- Author(s)John Hall Wheelcock,John Hall Wheelock
- PublisherUniversity of South Carolina Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2002
- GenreAutobiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationSouth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of South Carolina Press
- Content Note10 halftones
- Weight608 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Volume editorJudith S. Baughman,Matthew J. Bruccoli
- Foreword byGeorge Garrett
Best selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £13.58Trending at £26.22
- £9.54Trending at £10.46
- £6.45Trending at £6.77
- £5.86Trending at £6.08
- £6.90Trending at £7.29
- £5.03Trending at £5.36
- £8.89Trending at £9.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.