All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSet over a long weekend in East Anglia, this is the chilling story of a rivalrous friendship - as told with deceptive casualness by the narrator, Ian. It opens with a surprise phone call from an old university friend, inviting Ian and his wife, Em, for a few days by the sea.
- Author BiographyBorn in Skipton, Yorkshire, Blake Morrison is the author of two bestselling memoirs, And When Did You Last See Your Father? and Things My Mother Never Told Me, two novels (most recently the acclaimed South of the River and The Last Weekend), and a study of the Bulger case, As If. He is also a poet, critic, journalist and librettist. He teaches Creative Writing at Goldsmiths College, and lives in south London.
- Author(s)Blake Morrison
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication09/08/2012
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date29/01/2014
- Weight199 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £6.82Trending at £7.82
- £4.38Trending at £4.62
- £1.99Trending at £2.41
- £7.77Trending at £8.43
- £2.95Trending at £3.08
- £16.26Trending at £20.06
- £4.72Trending at £7.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.