All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Christina E. Bejarano
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/03/2015
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleRoutledge Research in American Politics and Governance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note15 black & white tables
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction: Significance of Latino Gender Gaps. 1. Gender Differences in the Immigrant Experience. 2. Gaps in Political Participation. 3. Gaps in Public Opinion. 4. Gaps in Political Ideology and Partisan Identification. 5. Strategic Mobilization of Latinos. Conclusion: Political Implications of the Latino Gender Gap.
- Author BiographyChristina E. Bejarano is an Associate Professor of Political Science at the University of Kansas. She received her B.A. from University of North Texas, and her Ph.D. and M.A. from University of Iowa. Her research and teaching interests are in American politics, particularly areas of gender, race/ethnicity, and political behavior. She focuses on Latino political candidates and voters in U.S. electoral politics. She is the author of The Latina Advantage: Gender, Race, and Political Success (Texas, 2013).
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.22Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.71Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.