Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £7.46Trending at £7.58
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
- £6.77Trending at £7.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis title provides insights into the historical and contemporary influences on the Latino. It discusses Latino health practices and provides an explanation of the most effective ways to communicate with Latinos along with a list of dos and don'ts.
- Author BiographyNilda Chong, M.D., PhD, MPH, is Director of the Institute for Culturally CompetentCare, for Kaiser Permanente, the nation's largest Health Maintenance Organization (HMO). She has an extensive network of both governmental and private-sector contacts through her diverse consulting and advisory capacities, including Kaiser Permanente International, Tobacco Education Clearinghouse of California, The U.S. Surgeon General's Office and the California Medical Association.
- Author(s)Nilda Chong
- PublisherNicholas Brealey Publishing
- Date of Publication19/12/2002
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIntercultural Press Inc
- Weight422 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.