All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new edition of the well-respected work on admiralty law advances solutions to difficult legal problems, with illustrations drawn from authorities from England, Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Singapore, and South Africa.
- Author BiographySarah Derrington is Head of School and Dean of Law at the TC Beirne School of Law, University of Queensland. She is also a barrister at Quadrant Chambers, Brisbane, specialising in maritime and shipping law. James Turner QC is a Barrister at Quadrant Chambers. He took silk in 2013 and is a specialist shipping and commercial advocate with over 20 years' experience.
- Author(s)James M. Turner,Sarah Derrington
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication24/03/2016
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight926 g
- Width186 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.