All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA discussion of the structure and process of offshore banking and finance, and the common law and regulations that govern such activities in this area. This study examines the deposit and placement of wholesale funds in foreign currency which are then made available to investors and borrowers.
- Author BiographyEDMUND M.A. KWAW is a lecturer in international financial law and regulation at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. He has written extensively on international banking and finance, and is currently working on a textbook on the law of corporate finance in Canada.
- Author(s)Edmund M.A. Kwaw
- Date of Publication25/03/1996
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight532 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.