All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first book to analyse and make proposals for improving the law and management of collaborative defence procurement programmes.
- Author BiographyBaudouin Heuninckx, MCIPS, is the Chief Counsel of the Belgian Armed Forces Procurement Division and a part-time academic at the University of Nottingham and the Belgian Royal Military Academy.
- Author(s)Baudouin Heuninckx
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2016
- GenreInternational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 b/w illus.
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
Best selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.49Trending at £9.96
- £21.99Trending at £22.93
- £6.25Trending at £7.98
- £5.99Trending at £6.29
- £3.99Trending at £5.23
- £40.04Trending at £41.70
- £13.10Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.