All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.66
- £31.95Trending at £33.99
- £24.88Trending at £36.00
- £16.32Trending at £18.67
- £14.50Trending at £15.48
- £5.00Trending at £9.98
- £1.49Trending at £1.80
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents both an overview and in-depth analysis of one of the world's most important and increasingly influential economic organisations.
- Author BiographyMarcilio Franca Filho is Visiting Professor of International Economic Law of the Faculty of International Relations of the State University of Paraiba (Brazil) and General Attorney of the Public Ministry at the Audit Court of Paraiba (Brazil). Lucas Lixinski is a PhD Researcher at the European University Institute (Florence, Italy). Maria Belen Olmos Giupponi is an Assistant Professor of International Law and European Union Law at Universidad Rey Juan Carlos.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication29/10/2010
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1000 g
- Width171 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byLucas Lixinski,Marcilio Toscano Franca Filho,Maria Belen Olmos
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.