All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical volume explores every aspect of serving as a Eucharist minister: what to do; how to learn vital skills; understanding the Eucharist more deeply, giving Communion in church and so forth.
- Author BiographyANN TOMALAK is a member of the Westminster Liturgy Commission. A former editor of Music and Liturgy she frequently writes for liturgical journals and contributes to RCIA: A Study Book and The Parish Funeral. MICHAEL WALSH writes for The Tablet and is the author of The Dictionary of Christian Biography (Continuum). KATHLEEN WALSH has taught RE and has worked as Bishop's Adult Education Adviser in London.
- Author(s)Ann Tomalak
- PublisherCanterbury Press Norwich
- Date of Publication01/10/2003
- GenreChristian Theology
- Series TitleServing the Church S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCanterbury Press Norwich
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight6 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Volume editorKathy Walsh,Michael Walsh
- Series Edited byMichael Walsh,Kathy Walsh
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.81Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.