All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere is often a great discrepancy between what leaders say and what they do. This book sets out to discover why that is. Manfred Kets de Vries explores the notion that this failure is grounded in leaders' inability to recognize their own moods and subconscious urges, leading to subjective decisions based on hidden forces.
- Author BiographyRecently awarded the Leadership Scholar of the Year prize by the International Leadership Association, Manfred Kets de Vries brings a different view to the much-studied subjects of leadership and the dynamics of individual and organizational change. The Financial Times, Le Capital, Wirtschaftswoche and The Economist have judged Manfred one of the world s leading thinkers on leadership. A clinical professor of leadership, he is Chair of Leadership Development and director of INSEAD's Global Leadership Center. He is responsible for the top management seminar, The Challenge of Leadership: Creating Reflective Leaders and the program Consulting and Coaching for Change. Manfred has received INSEAD's distinguished teacher award 5 times and has also held professorships at McGill University, Montreal, Harvard Business School and Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales. Author, co-author or editor of over 22 books and over 200 articles, his work has featured regularly in The New York Times, The Financial Times, The Wall Street Journal, Business Week, Fortune and many other professional press publications.
- Author(s)Manfred F. R. Kets de Vries
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/2006
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight810 g
- Width165 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine32 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £29.59Trending at £37.77
- £19.38Trending at £21.35
- £39.18Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.84
- £5.62Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.