All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe challenges faced by organisations are increasingly complex: volatile, multidimensional, and unprecedented. To many people, such challenges seem insurmountable. And they may well be if they are faced using only traditional leadership, management, and technical competencies. This book deals with this topic.
- Author BiographyCharles J. Palus is a research scientist and project manager in the Leadership for Complex Challenges practice area at the Center for Creative Leadership (CCL). His research interests focus on the relationship between meaning making and leadership. David M. Horth is a program manager and a senior faculty member with the Leadership for Complex Challenges practice area at CCL. He trains in many executive development programs, including leadership development and creativity programs for the international community.
- Author(s)Charles J. Palus,David M. Horth
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication24/06/2002
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight582 g
- Width161 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.00
- £16.92Trending at £17.75
- £15.85Trending at £15.86
- £19.95Trending at £20.93
- £11.71Trending at £11.57
- £13.80Trending at £18.93
- £14.49Trending at £15.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.