All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis groundbreaking book, already creating a stir, could only have been written by Peter R. Scholtes--author of the bestselling book ever written on teams: The Team Handbook.
- Author BiographyPeter R. Scholtes is an internationally known author, lecturer, and consultant. From 1987 to 1993 Mr. Scholtes shared the platform with W. Edwards Deming, helping to educate corporations about the new philosophy of the Quality movement. He was one of the first to synthesize the principles of the organizational development field with the teachings of Dr. Deming. Mr. Scholtes is the author of The Team Handbook. He has written award-winning articles on several Quality-related topics, especially with Dr. Deming's encouragement, on the controversial topic of performance appraisal: What's wrong with it and what to do instead. He is a popular keynote speaker at international conferences in such places as London, Sydney, Moscow, and Rio de Janeiro. In March of 1995, Quality Digest recognized Mr. Scholtes as one of the 50 Quality leaders of this decade.
- Author(s)Peter R. Scholtes
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/1998
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note50 illustrations
- Weight861 g
- Width208 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.00
- £33.98Trending at £35.21
- £2.80Trending at £4.67
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.04Trending at £12.99
- £13.80Trending at £18.93
- £9.09Trending at £9.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.