All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDraws on the lived experience of executives to make sense of what actually happens when their drivers overshoot and they act out the dark side of leadership. This title shows how executives can find stability in the face of uncertainty, resilience in the face of gruelling demand, and psychological equilibrium as a leader in the face of turbulence.
- Author BiographyProfessor Erik de Haan is the Director of Ashridge's Centre for Coaching and Professor of Organization Development and Coaching at the VU University Amsterdam. Erik regularly works with a range of universities and multinational companies, including Aegon, BP, Heineken, Nike, Credit Suisse First Boston, Qualcomm and Vodafone. He is a prolific and widely published author. Anthony Kasozi is Director of Quilibra Consulting and an Associate with Ashridge Consulting who previously worked with Unilever, Deloitte, Haskins and Sells and Coopers & Lybrand. He is a highly experienced management and organization consultant and his clients include HP Services, Novo Nordisk, Masterfoods (Mars),The World Health Organisation, Oxfam, Siemens Financial Services, PriceWaterhouseCoopers, The International Finance Corporation (World Bank), UNAIDs and The Global Fund.
- Author(s)Anthony Kasozi,Erik De Haan
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/08/2014
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight554 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.