All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstand how Tesco have built world-leading retail and supply chain operations that aim first to be effective in delivering what customers want and second efficient in performance and cost metrics.
- Author BiographyBarry Evans' early career involved a variety of roles in Logistics/Distribution with Watney Mann, Rank Hovis McDougall and Royal Mail. This was followed by roles in Tesco plc including Lean Process Manager in Tesco Supply Chain Development. He joined the Lean Enterprise Research Centre at Cardiff Business School as a Senior Research Associate. Robert Mason is a senior lecturer in Logistics and Operations Management section (LOM) at Cardiff Business School and has led many business research projects with Tesco as a partner. He has also held a variety of roles with M&S.
- PrizesWinner of Prix des Associations 2016 (UK).
- Author(s)Barry Evans,Robert Mason
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Weight490 g
- Width157 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.26
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £17.97Trending at £24.69
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £9.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.