All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContains a compendium of articles covering a range of topics in physics which were begun or influenced by the works of Albert Einstein: special relativity, quantum theory, statistical physics, condensed matter physics, general relativity, geometry, cosmology and unified field theory. This book includes an essay on the societal role of Einstein.
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication21/12/2006
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width166 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited bySpenta R. Wadia
Best selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £18.49Trending at £25.00
- £11.80Trending at £12.98
- £11.21Trending at £13.98
- £9.51Trending at £9.72
- £4.69Trending at £4.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.