All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.11
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.45Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
About this product
- DescriptionTakes a comprehensive look at the legal and regulatory aspects which affect Islamic finance law. This title examines the UK and international banking regulatory frameworks which impact on this sector.
- Author BiographyAbdul Karim Aldohni is a Lecturer in Law at Newcastle University, UK.
- Author(s)Abdul Karim Aldohni
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/06/2011
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleRoutledge Research in Finance and Banking Law
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.