All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGlobal environmental politics has been determined by a strong increase of global governance systems in the past few decades. This study draws a causal connection between the activities of non-state actors and legitimacy. It also includes chapters that explore whether the prime hypothesis can be verified.
- Author BiographyDr Helmut Breitmeier is based at FernuniversitAt in Hagen, Germany.
- Author(s)Helmut Breitmeier
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/11/2008
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleGlobal Environmental Governance
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight598 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Series Edited byProfessor John J. Kirton,Professor Miranda A. Schreurs,Mr. Konrad Von Moltke
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.94Trending at £5.25
- £10.25Trending at £11.41
- £6.16Trending at £6.48
- £11.35Trending at £13.59
- £10.87Trending at £13.87
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.