All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.90Trending at £9.47
- £8.77Trending at £9.02
- £12.58Trending at £13.76
- £6.40Trending at £6.92
- £7.65Trending at £8.58
- £4.99Trending at £5.42
- £5.24Trending at £6.25
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of theoretical essays arguing that theorists of modernity must reckon with the medieval, which is not, as some have asserted, completely separate or different from the modern.
- Author BiographyAndrew Cole is Associate Professor of English at Princeton University. He is the author of Literature and Heresy in the Age of Chaucer. D. Vance Smith is Professor of English at Princeton University. He is the author of Arts of Possession: The Middle English Household Imaginary and The Book of the Incipit: Beginnings in the Fourteenth Century.
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication08/02/2010
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitlePost-Contemporary Interventions
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Weight404 g
- Width3971 mm
- Height5906 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAndrew Cole,D. Vance Smith
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.