All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA reprint of a 1959 guide to Texas legumes.
- Author BiographyB. L. Turner is Sidney F. and Doris Blake Centennial Professor Emeritus in Systematic Botany at the University of Texas at Austin. He is a native Texan who has studied, taught, and researched in many parts of the United States, Mexico, and Africa.
- Author(s)B. L. Turner
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1959
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note178 maps
- Weight511 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine458 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £4.94Trending at £5.25
- £10.25Trending at £11.41
- £4.65Trending at £4.84
- £6.06Trending at £6.48
- £11.50Trending at £13.59
- £10.87Trending at £13.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.