All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis analysis of Israel's successful stabilisation programme challenges current thinking on macroeconomic policy. It reviews and examines the take-off of runaway inflation and of the subsequent stabilisation policy in what can be seen as laboratory conditions.
- Author BiographyHAIM BARKAI is Sapir Professor of Economics at the Hebrew University, Jerusalem. He has served as Chairman of the Department of Economics and as Dean of the Faculty of Social Sciences. He was also a fellow of the Falk Institute of Economic Research in Jerusalem. From the late 1960s until the early 1980s, he was a board member and later chairman of the Advisory Committee and Board of the Bank of Israel. He also served as Chairman of the Committee on Public Sector Salaries and as a member of the Bank of Israel Committee on Banking Policy.
- Author(s)Haim Barkai
- Date of Publication20/11/1995
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight559 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.99
- £27.03Trending at £28.42
- £41.09Trending at £42.49
- £39.99Trending at £41.92
- £36.75Trending at £39.88
- £12.89Trending at £15.40
- £7.79Trending at £14.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.