All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the NICNT series, this title explores Paul's three letters to Timothy and Titus in their historical, religious, and cultural settings. It treats these texts principally as communications from the apostle to his coworkers as they carried out assignments in the Pauline mission. It offers footnotes, bibliographical citations, and indexes.
- Author BiographyPhilip H Towner, formerly Associate Professor of New Testament at Denver Seminary, is Director of Translation Services at United Bible Societies, Reading, United Kingdom.
- Author(s)Philip H. Towner
- PublisherWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Date of Publication29/08/2006
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleNew International Commentary on the New Testament
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Weight1497 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine55 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £4.94Trending at £5.25
- £10.25Trending at £11.41
- £6.16Trending at £6.48
- £11.50Trending at £13.59
- £10.87Trending at £13.87
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.