All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a captivating meditation on the meaning of libraries. This title conducts a library tour that extends from the author's childhood bookshelves to the 'complete' libraries of the Internet, from Ancient Egypt and Greece to the Arab world, from China and Rome to Google.
- Author BiographyAlberto Manguel is an internationally acclaimed anthologist, translator, essayist, novelist, and editor, and the author of several award-winning books, including A Dictionary of Imaginary Places and A History of Reading.
- Author(s)Alberto Manguel
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication17/04/2009
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note76 black-&-white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width140 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.82Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.