CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £6.33Trending at £6.70
- £6.53Trending at £7.06
- £6.50Trending at £6.71
- £6.36Trending at £6.61
- £8.87Trending at £12.98
- £4.00Trending at £4.16
- £4.77Trending at £4.95
About this product
- DescriptionA first look at food chains, reproduction and habitats.
- Author BiographyRuth Thomson is an award-winning educational author (with an MA in Museum and Gallery learning) , who specialises in writing books on art and history. Her art books include Grisly & Gruesome, Saints and Looking at Paintings for the National Gallery, London, a short biography of Georgia O'Keeffe and several hands-on art packs for Tate galleries. She has also co-written Posters and Propaganda in Wartime, published in conjunction with the Imperial War Museum. Her history books include a series about Victorian childhood and books about Plains Indians and Aztecs. Ruth's interest in Terezin was sparked during research for an educational pack on Holocaust art for the London Gallery of Jewish Art. The gallery owns a powerful series of prints by Leo Haas, one of the artists featured in the book, and Ruth became intrigued to find out more about the place that had inspired them. As well as writing educational books, Ruth travels widely, collecting recycled artefacts, which she has shown in bespoke exhibitions at major British museums and galleries for the past 7 years. In her spare time, Ruth enjoys long-distance walking, stone carving and reading modern American literature.
- Author(s)Ruth Thomson
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication27/02/2014
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleLearning About Life Cycles
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Noteapprox 20 colour photos
- Weight98 g
- Width209 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.