All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the life, times, and works of Albrecht Durer. This book covers Durer's career. With multiple indexes and more than three hundred illustrations, it is meant as a reference to understand the work of the great artist and printmaker, the greatest exponent of northern European Renaissance art.
- Author BiographyErwin Panofsky (1892-1968) taught at the University of Hamburg, New York University, Princeton University, and Harvard University. Jeffrey Chipps Smith is Kay Fortson Chair in European Art at the University of Texas, Austin. His books include Sensuous Worship (Princeton).
- Author(s)Erwin Panofsky
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication22/08/2005
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note326 halftones. 8 line illus.
- Weight942 g
- Width184 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Introduction byJeffrey Chipps Smith
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £14.34Trending at £14.70
- £7.45Trending at £7.87
- £23.91Trending at £29.75
- £36.27Trending at £37.49
- £9.75Trending at £12.17
- £28.91Trending at £37.45
- £16.90Trending at £27.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.