All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a record of the life and labors of David Brainerd as he presented the gospel to American Indians in the face of many obstacles, both the external challenges of life in what was still the frontier of eighteenth-century America, and internal battles as he persevered through bouts of depression during his short but fruitful life.
- Author BiographyJonathan Edwards (1703-1758) was an American Puritan theologian, preacher and prolific author. When Brainerd died at the age of 29, Jonathan Edwards preached the funeral sermon and published the diary which David had kept.
- PublisherHendrickson Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- GenreChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHendrickson Publishers Inc
- Weight517 g
- Width152 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJonathan Edwards
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.49Trending at £9.98
- £5.77Trending at £6.20
- £5.15Trending at £6.24
- £7.75Trending at £8.05
- £5.15Trending at £7.24
- £7.49Trending at £12.15
- £6.99Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.