All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCheese is alive, and alive with meaning. This title tells the story of how craftwork has become a new source of cultural and economic value for producers and consumers.
- Author BiographyHeather Paxson, Associate Professor of Anthropology at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, author of Making Modern Mothers: Ethics and Family Planning in Urban Greece (UC Press).
- Author(s)Heather Paxson
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2012
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleCalifornia Studies in Food and Culture
- Series Part/Volume Number41
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Out-of-print date22/04/2016
- Content Note20 b/w photos, 3 graphs, 8 tables
- Weight472 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £23.65Trending at £30.42
- £27.15Trending at £30.47
- £10.19Trending at £11.44
- £12.78Trending at £13.03
- £12.42Trending at £14.56
- £16.34Trending at £18.99
- £12.24Trending at £13.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.