All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- DescriptionPublished 1827-38, this laudatory two-volume biography illuminates Jenner's professional and personal life as well as the science of vaccination.
- Author(s)John Baron
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- GenreBiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - History of Medicine
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus.
- Weight610 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.