All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTells a life of Scott. This title increases our knowledge of Scott's life and work as perceived by his contemporaries, and enabling us to read James Hogg's Anecdotes in their original context. It provides a hitherto unknown contemporary perspective on Sir Walter Scott's life and work.
- Author BiographyDaniel Grader completed his PhD in English Literature at the University of St. Andrews in 2010 having completed an MSc by Research in English Literature and MA (Hons) in English Literature and Classics at the University of Edinburgh. He is currently an independent scholar.
- Author(s)John Macrone
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication05/02/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Note4 b&w illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDaniel Grader
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.90Trending at £9.47
- £8.77Trending at £9.02
- £12.58Trending at £13.76
- £6.38Trending at £6.92
- £7.65Trending at £8.58
- £4.99Trending at £5.42
- £5.24Trending at £6.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.