All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Liza Gijanto
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/10/2016
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Archaeology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of Contents1 INTRODUCTION: THE GAMBIA RIVER AND ITS ATLANTIC WORLD 2 THE GAMBIA RIVER, TRADE DIASPORAS, AND THE RISE OF NIUMI 3 CONSUMER CHOICE AND REGIONAL DEMAND: LOCAL NOTIONS OF TASTE AND VALUE 4 POTS AND PIPES: LOCAL PRODUCTION AND ATLANTIC ERA PRACTICES 5 IN AND OUT OF THE CENTER: FOOD AND SOCIAL DISPLAY 6 GLOBAL EVENTS AND LOCAL INTERPRETATIONS: NIUMI'S ATLANTIC EXPERIENCE
- Author BiographyLiza Gijanto is Assistant Professor at the Department of Anthropology, St. Mary's College of Maryland.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.