All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Liminal Worker examines the experience of work, employment, employment insecurity and precariousness in a context of high unemployment and welfare state crisis in modern Greece. A theoretically-informed, anthropological exploration of the notion of work in contemporary western society and its relation to processes of political decision making.
- Author BiographyManos Spyridakis is Assistant Professor of the Social Anthropology of Labour Relations in the Department of Social and Educational Policy at the University of the Peloponnese, Greece.
- Author(s)Manos Spyridakis
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/11/2013
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleUrban Anthropology
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight652 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Series Edited byItalo Pardo,Dr. Giuliana B. Prato
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.