All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA radical new perspective on the demands made in the name of cultural nationalism.
- Author BiographyCHAIM GANS is Professor of Law at the Faculty of Law, Tel Aviv University, Israel.
- Author(s)Chaim Gans
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/02/2003
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight449 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.82Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.