All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the limits of politics as a subject of study at Cambridge, an academic discipline, and a practical activity.
- Author BiographyAndrew Gamble is Professor of Politics, Head of the Department of Politics and International Studies, and a Fellow of Queens' College at the University of Cambridge. He has published widely on British politics, public policy and political economy and his book, Between Europe and America, won the W. J. M. Mackenzie Prize for the best book published in political science in 2003. In 2005 he was awarded the PSA Isaiah Berlin prize for Lifetime Contribution to Political Studies.
- Author(s)Andrew Gamble
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/10/2009
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight40 g
- Width123 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £10.88Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.