All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe most detailed study of these vital fortifications ever published.
- Author BiographyJohn Grehan has written, edited or contributed to more than 300 military history books, journals and magazines, covering a wide span of military history from the Iron Age to the recent war in Afghanistan. Between 2007 and 2014, John was the Assistant Editor of Britain at War Magazine, but now devotes his time to books.
- Author(s)John Grehan
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2015
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationBarnsley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrontline Books
- Content Note16 pages of b/w plates
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £8.99Trending at £10.87
- £17.64Trending at £19.31
- £6.87Trending at £7.20
- £7.76Trending at £8.82
- £4.50Trending at £5.37
- £7.79Trending at £8.71
- £9.14Trending at £10.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.