All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides insight into the prospects for genuine peace in the Middle East. This title explains the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians - a classic dispute between two national movements claiming the same land. It considers the broader political, cultural, and increasingly religious conflict between the Jewish state and Arab nationalism.
- Author BiographyItamar Rabinovich was Israel's chief negotiator with Syria 1992-95 and served as ambassador to the United States 1993-96. He is a distinguished fellow with the Saban Center for Middle East Policy at the Brookings Institution and is a former president of Tel Aviv University, USA.
- Author(s)Itamar Rabinovich
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication27/11/2012
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.