All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA NATION WILL FIGHT FOR ITS FREEDOM. Scotland in turmoil. Robert Low at his best.
- Author BiographyRobert Low has been a journalist and writer since the age of seventeen. He covered the wars in Vietnam, Sarajevo, Romania and Kosovo until common sense and the concerns of his wife and daughter prevailed. To satisfy his craving for action, having moved to an area rich in Viking tradition, he took up re-enactment, joining The Vikings. He now spends his summers fighting furiously in helmet and mail in shieldwalls all over Britain and winters training hard.
- Author(s)Robert Low
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Series TitleThe Kingdom Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight300 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £8.36Trending at £8.87
- £7.90Trending at £12.06
- £8.52Trending at £8.93
- £7.99Trending at £10.04
- £2.99Trending at £3.13
- £3.59Trending at £3.76
- £4.50Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.