All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an accessible but sophisticated study of satire from the classics to the present.
- Author BiographyCharles Knight recently retired as a Professor at the University of Massachusetts Boston, of which he was one of the founding faculty, and where he still continues to teach. He is a specialist in eighteenth-century British literature; he has written Joseph Addison and Richard Steele: A Reference Guide (1994) and numerous articles for journals such as Modern Language Review, Philological Quarterly, Modern Philology, Comparative Literature and Eighteenth-Century Studies.
- Author(s)Charles A. Knight
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/11/2007
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.90Trending at £9.46
- £8.77Trending at £9.03
- £4.16Trending at £4.81
- £3.20Trending at £4.58
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £7.65Trending at £8.59
- £4.99Trending at £5.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.